Monday, November 24, 2008

If only I could turn back time........:)

This is the latest nick I have put on orkut. Was talking to Eva today and discussing the good old college days. That had been one of the best times of my life. We were a group of 8 people. Movies, Birthday treats, picnics, shopping, time pass.....we 8 were always there. We didn't have any tension. We managed to enjoy as well as study. Those bunking classes, proxy attendance, SN and central market, Ansal Plaza (our hot spot), Anand Lok Park, Barista in front of college, Mithas....oh those days. Scolding, bitching, supporting, fighting, arguing, we did everything. My cousin too was a part of this group and she used to hang out more with us than with her own batch friends. Had just a perfect set of friends.

Life now is full of tensions. Its more about responsibilities, not that I want to shake them off, but cant afford to have a carefree attitude anymore. Those same friends have got busy with their own lives blissfully unaware of what the other group members are upto. Its not a group anymore. And it can never be the same again with bitterness crept in between few friends. Oh how I wish I could turn back time.................

1 comment:

Indolent Doodle said...

Its time to move on girl....look back at the happy memories, but live your life in today

 

Made by Lena