Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks Bakul and 10th April :)

I have been wanting to write since a long time. Since the time Bakul went back to India. But I was feeling too lazy and also something or the other kept me occupied.

I had a really great time with Bakul for a week. That week couldn't have been any better. I hadn't been around Abu Dhabi much earlier but explored quite a lot with her. There were few first time things like going to the beach, trying to board the public bus(which ultimately we couldn't because of the crowd), going to the breakwater end, visit Grand Mosque, peeking in to people's home at night with binoculars ;). The week seemed so short while she was here. We shopped, ate, met an old school friend, bitched(like normal girls), etc etc. And after she went, the life came back to the same old routine. Thanks Bakul for the visit. :)

Had been the usual stuff since then. Watched few movies recommended by friends and read the books Bakul got for me. And today I complete 1 year of my return from Chennai.

Covered 2 things in a single post, hence the title. :)

No comments:

 

Made by Lena