Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I miss you Rahul.....:(

One person I have been missing for past few months now is Rahul Srivastava. He is a friend I made while I was in Surat for 2 months for my summer internship. We sued to talk a lot over phone and became quite close. But for some reason (which I now find stupid if I think of it), I stopped talking to him. He even tried to contact me after few months to patch things up. But I was too fumed up. Its been 5 years now and we are not in touch. Now, thinking of the past, I miss him a lot. He was a friend who genuinely used to care. I couldnt appreciate his worth in my life. I have tried to locate him on all social sites but in vain. Rahul...wherever you are....I wish you the best. Please forgive me for what I did. I really really really miss you a lot. :(

1 comment:

The HI Life said...

aww, sorry to hear that you miss a dear friend. it's weird how the people that you meet really impact your life and sometimes how you realize the impact until after that person has walked out. Hope you find him. Maybe he is thinking about you as well.

 

Made by Lena