Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Adita

Its my Birthday today so heres wishing myself many many happy returns of the day.

Its a diamond birthday this year. why????? Because archu gifted me a diamond pendant( a very precious gift from a very precious friend to a very precious person. ofcourse I am precious!! ;) ) and my mom n dad gifted me a diamond ring. Isnt that cool??

Theres 1 Kg chocolate almond cake at home....yyyuuummmm...had cut that at nite with the important people in my life. So all you watery mouths there, you can come home and grab a piece.

So Adu, keep having all the fun in life and may god bless you and may you get what you wish for. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You..have a wonderful and dont forget to treat the wonderful and important ppl.. :))

Azahar Machwe said...

;) Happy Birthday to you!
With loads of luck and a happy year ahead!

 

Made by Lena