Saturday, June 14, 2008

How does it feel when you meet your good friends after a long time??Ask me. You feel extreme happiness. Thats exactly what I felt when I met Archu and Vik today in Delhi. We shopped and went to my favourite hang out spots during college days. It was nice. Never knew that I would be visiting those places with them and re live those memories.

Something like this happened last week also when I met my school time friend Bakul over lunch.

I am thankful to God that I have good friends around me. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really???

I thought friends are meant to be used!!!

Adita said...

Well....If you have a habit of using your friends doesn't mean others have it as well.

Achint said...

its alwayz a great feeling when you meet ur old pals...old memories...bondings....laugh...tears are thr... and going to places where u wanna go from ages... ur childhood destinations... its jus an amazing experience...
You jus have to produce such friends rather than using them...
si its gr8...m looking fwd for such type of experience...
lucky Adita di...
tc..

Adita said...

Thanks Achint. Only few people can understand the importance of friends. You and me are lucky to be aware of that importance. :)

!....bakul....! said...

so "friends"
how many friends have used U..??????????????
like u said friends r meant to b used!! n i guess thtz wht ur id is..

 

Made by Lena