Wednesday, March 26, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This time the blog is not about my friends. Its about the famous sitcom FRIENDS. I had been watching all the seasons for past 4-5 months. Finally, finished watching the last season today. And I am a little sad that its over. I fell in love with all the characters, the house, the 'everything'. I could relate myself so much with all the characters. I find some or the other characteristics in myself like I am dumb and stupid like Joey ;), cleanliness freak like Monica, crack PJs like Chandler, Etc. Its so much related to what happens in our lives. Everyone goes his/her own way. I felt bad looking at the vacant house of Chandler and Monica and all the six keys and the closed door. I know I am over reacting but may be I am that much emotional. I loved them. :)

No comments:

 

Made by Lena