Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Job, Where are you?

I have been looking for a job for quite some time now and that too in Delhi NCR. Looks like there is no opportunity there. Now some one would say that the opportunities are there but I hope that some one would understand that I am talking about opprotunities which I want. I dont say that I am very rigid and stubborn about what I want but there are some benchmarks I have set for myself and would not compromise on them. When one changes a job, that is either for better prospects or because of some personal reason. Mine is a combination of both with better prospects being the important one and I think I am being fair enough to myself.

1 comment:

The thinking thinker said...

Having two contrasting benchmarks is like putting one foot in one boat and putting one foot in one boat and trying to stand...

Decide which one of the criteria is important for you and if your other criteria is also met in the process - that will be like icing on the cake...

Hope you get what all you want - in time!!!

All the best!!!

 

Made by Lena