Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gift - to be given or not to be given

I was stumped when a friend told me that he was expecting a gift from me because I am earning and not from another friend because she is not earning. Now how stupid is that!!!I dont think gifts are given based on the earning status of a person. They are given out of love and affection. And I dont like it when people can't appreciate that feeling and gesture. That's why I now think twice before giving a gift to somebody. I am totally surprised/shocked/zapped/everything by what he thinks. That's absurd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally Agree to u sweetie ...
Gifts are realted to value and feeling . A gift can be as simple as a hand made card , a box of choclates .. just anythng ... it doesnt make any difference being the person working or not .Difference is only for those who count the monetary value of the gift.

 

Made by Lena